Our summer internship is a paid, eight-week program taking place from June 3rd through July 26th. This internship will give you a glimpse into the Staffing industry, and what sets GDH apart. Our interns will have exposure to all facets of the company, including Technical Recruiting, Sales, HR, Accounting, Marketing, and IT. Each week will provide a new and fun challenge with your fellow interns. At GDH, you’ll be able to connect with employees across multiple business units who can help you drive your career forward- all while gaining experience you can take with you or consider bringing that experience back to GDH in a full-time position after graduation.
- Eight-week, full-time, and paid internship to take place at Corporate Headquarters in Tulsa, OK
- Recurring job shadows to learn about different career paths available at GDH
- Assist Recruiters with resume sourcing and formatting
- Evaluate job applications and create candidate call list
- Call and complete candidate references
- Maintain all documentation using the GDH Applicant Tracking System
- Role-play with GDH Account Executives and Recruiters
- Opportunity to be considered for a full-time position upon completion of the program
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Computer proficiency and ability to effectively utilize ATS, Internet and navigation of websites/systems
- Communication proficiency
- Works well in team environment
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Ethical conduct
This is largely a sedentary role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and Experience
Currently enrolled in a college/university seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
GDH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.