Salary Range: $67,849 - $76,377
Full benefits package includes: MO Lagers Pension, medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability and various voluntary benefit plans
General Purpose of Position
This position serves as Court Administrator. Plan and oversee municipal court’s administrative operations in compliance with state regulations as directed by the municipal court judge. Facilitate budget and case management procedures. Act as liaison between the court and public, private organizations, and state and local government.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all phases of administration of court proceedings including management of court dockets, court case files and court record keeping systems.
- Respond to all requests for assistance and information from judges, prosecuting attorneys, general public, law enforcement and other departments as needed.
- Coordinate all court matters with defendants, defense counsel, city prosecutors, police department, jail employees and other levels of the criminal justice administrations system.
- Timely prepare and send all court notices.
- Prepare monthly reports for state and local agencies.
- Administer and oversee purchasing, personnel, budgeting, and inventory for the Municipal Court Division.
- Supervise clerical staff
- Any other duties required
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as Certified Court Administrator in a supervisory capacity.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Must be proficient in IMDS+, Show Me Courts, Mobile Ticketing, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively meet and deal with the public and to handle stressful situations.
- Must have flexibility to work extended hours on occasion as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disabled