At Refined Technologies, we believe operating with an eternal purpose fuels excellence. This guides everything we do; it gives us a purpose that is greater than ourselves. RTI is the leader in the chemical cleaning segment of the refining industry, providing patented chemistries, processes, and equipment for cleaning and treating units during shutdowns. While focused on clients, we are fueled by our mission to: Honor God Always, Help People Develop, Pursue Excellence, and Earn a Profit.
We are a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial-minded organization full of servant-hearted leaders. Want to know more about our culture? Check out the RTI Playbook. If you’re ready for your work to matter, we’re ready to hear from you!
We’re currently growing our team of Artisans with a Sourcing and Procurement Specialist. The Contracts and Sourcing team is a trusted and integrated business partner that maximizes value throughout the supply chain by basing its decisions upon RTI’s mission and core behaviors. The Sourcing and Procurement Specialist will report to the Director of Contracts and Sourcing and provide "total value" solutions; evaluate and select appropriate suppliers; negotiate/issue purchase orders; manage supplier performance and risk; and other associated activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver sourcing and procurement services. Liaise with business and support groups to understand drivers and technical needs to develop sourcing strategies and implementation plans for the sustainability of the projects. This position is responsible for managing the entire supply chain from quote to delivery of goods and services.
- Facilitate and influence change in the choice of materials, equipment and services procured by RTI. Drive development and execution of quick-turnaround sourcing events (RFx’s) ensuring alignment with the overall priorities and objectives of RTI.
- Profile categories of spend in context of company business plans to develop and execute sourcing and procurement strategies. Identify leveraging opportunities and suitable suppliers.
- Analyze financial data and market intelligence, including spend, markets, and supply chains.
- Promote cross-functional engagement for problem resolution, efficiency improvements, and reducing total cost to RTI.
- Manage new supplier on-boarding process.
- Issue and track purchase orders.
- Manage and monitor supplier risk and performance. Work with business groups to establish, strengthen, and maintain key supplier relationships.
- Respond in a timely manner and work collaboratively with both internal customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree (SCM, Business, Economics, Industrial Distribution or Technical).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrates strong communication and problem-solving skills. Highly organized and disciplined.
- Thinks innovatively and strategically. Shows attention to detail and deals with ambiguity.
- Willing to take on new assignments and opportunities that stretch.
- Demonstrates interest in helping others, works well as a team member, has a positive attitude, and enjoys development of new relationships.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of and experience in sourcing, procurement, contract management, and/or supply chain management.
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
- Performs duties within an office environment.
- May be required to lift 10-20 pounds as needed to for desk, files and/or office equipment.
- Less than 5% of the year.
About Refined Technologies
RTI is a global industrial solutions provider delivering value to process facilities through expert-level refinery professionals skilled in operations, engineering, and process supervision. RTI helps those who fuel the world produce energy more effectively by delivering safe, fast, and predictable shutdowns in upstream and downstream facilities through innovative operations teams and revolutionary cleaning technologies.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applicants for regular U.S. positions must be authorized to work in the United States for Refined Technologies, Inc. without the need for sponsorship of an immigration authorization or visa (e.g., TN, H-1B, or other employment-based immigration authorization or visa).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected status under federal, state, or local laws.