Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. We are excited to be participating in a large Federal Regional Partnership Grant, allowing our staff to receive specialized training related to children and trauma in order to provide increased trauma-informed services both in-home and in-office to children and families in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in the area, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference – join our team today!
We are currently seeking a high energy, passionate individual to be a full-time Family Therapist at Autumn’s Center in Spencer, IA.
The Family Therapist is responsible for:
• providing high quality group and individual treatment services to individuals with mental and behavioral health challenges
• attending trainings to learn a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities and then utilizing those treatments with clients
• providing services in various settings, including the family home, one of Seasons’ clinical office locations, or another community setting as deemed appropriate
• using professional and clinical judgment for initial and ongoing assessment, treatment planning, care coordination, specialized trauma care and discharge planning
• practicing within the scope of individual and agency licenses, and follows all agency policies and procedures
A highly qualified individual:
• must have completed or be near the completion of a Master’s program in Social Work or Counseling
• will have experience working in a behavioral health setting, at least two years of experience is preferred
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.