Fantastic New Opportunity with Growth-Oriented Company as an Inside Sales Representative!
Working at our family owned and operated business feels more like being part of a big family than just another employee. If you’re dedicated, talented and searching for an employer to deliver challenging work and the chance to build a career; Buckeye Power Sales has the environment you’ve been waiting for.
Our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for lead generation and sales of Outdoor Power Equipment to both retail and external customers.
Qualified applicants for the Inside Sales position will be able to:
- Make sales contacts over the phone and via e-mail
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail activities and networking
- Manage selling activities to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to sell, resolve problems, and answer questions
- Sees and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant Company staff
- Follow-up on quotes and sell benefits of choosing BPS
- Provides idea to Marketing and Sales Manager that will help grow the product line and participate in Marketing Events
- Manage the showroom floor including inventory and cleanliness
- Assist accounting department with payment collection
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings, or educational activities to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends, regulations and products in the market place
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package including:
- Formal factory/facility training and certifications
- Competitive pay
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity for advancement
- Excellent benefit package
- Paid time off in first year
Salary is based on skill and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE