Itential is searching for a Cloud Engineer who wants to take the next step in their career and enter the
growing world of network automation. We provide powerful network automation software to companies
worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial services companies, to enterprises of all
sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-
driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in
Atlanta with offices in the UK and we are growing fast!
Itential is looking for software engineering co-ops that want to develop their skills in an
enterprise software development environment. Co-ops that join the Itential will begin their
career with a team dedicated to delivering modern automation software to
enterprise customers and continuously learn what it takes to run a successful development
project. A typical co-op rotation will likely encompass the following:
• 1st Rotation: Process mapping, documentation, and bug fixes for Delivery Projects or
• 2nd Rotation: Bug fixes and implementation support alongside Delivery Support or
Product team members
• 3rd/4th Rotation: Direct development in support of active projects and products
Our solution is a MERN-stack platform that allows our engineers and our customers to
stack development skills to design and develop new applications, features, and bug fixes
within an Agile team focused on delivering customer requirements.
We expect our collaborative environment to challenge you with some of the hardest
problems our customers are facing. You will work with a team of dedicated developers who
are fully invested in making the Itential Automation Platform (IAP) the market leader in our
industry. Our Agile mindset is key to delivering the most value to our colleagues and clients.
We are a diverse group that values innovative thinking, and we believe that a willingness to
learn is our key to success.
What You Will Learn:
• Development skills in the MEAN-stack
• Consumption and creation of APIs
• Networking concepts at all layers of the OSI model
• Next-generation Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization
• Agile Software Development Methodology