As a Project Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the Project Management team, perform clerical and support functions within the ERP system. You are responsible for prioritizing work flow, organizing and supporting project managers in a timely manner.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Maintain and monitor project plans and project schedules for Project Managers
• Work closely with clients and internal teams to meet client expectations
• Attend and participate in scheduled team meetings.
• Provide administrative and clerical support in the preparation of orders:
o Prepare design and construction drawing requests
o Maintain clear communications with team leaders and Project Managers to monitor progress and expedite when necessary.
o Prepare survey request and follow-up with Survey team to ensure timely delivery.
o Assist in managing various phases of each project, and make sure due dates are met.
o Prepare Work Orders, Change Orders, Amendment Orders, and submit to Project Manager for review, then submit to HUB or Ops as needed.
o Follow up on approvals, e.g., construction drawing, survey, landlord, clients, permits, and all other required documents.
o Convey a positive and professional image through work ethic, attitude, and communication.
• Maintain accurate job schedules within the ERP system and utilize Job Scheduler to keep project tasks accurate and on schedule.
• Maintain open lines of communication and effective interface between all Gable teams to ensure a smooth flow of projects in process and a reduction in turn-around time on assigned projects.
• Organize and maintain all job files ensuring all documentation is included and updated.
• Local travel may be required and willingness to work outside of regularly scheduled hours.
The duties and responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed in this Job Description. This Job Description is subject to revision and will change over time. At times, this position may also perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Team members covered under this Job Description will be notified of any changes