Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic software company working with the country’s largest healthcare providers to build technology solutions helping patients get better faster, while decreasing the overall cost of care. Our Engineering team is growing and looking for a QA Engineer II to join us! We hire in the following states: AZ, CO, FL, IL, MA, MI, MN, NC, NY, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, TN, KS.
The U.S. Healthcare industry is going through a transformation. Patients want access to better healthcare tools and experiences and healthcare systems are stretched beyond capacity and adapting to the new normal after the pandemic. In this role you'll be working on the teams that are being tasked with solving these problems.
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2022 alone, we’ve won American “Stevie” Awards for Best Professional Education App and the 2022 MedTech: Digital Health Innovations award.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to develop your career. We were named one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company for 2022.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as we grow, our individual teams remain small and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We have a nearly 100% client retention rate and are continuing that work in 2023 and beyond.
MedBridge engineering team is dedicated to impactful and valuable applications. We’re a highly collaborative team and like to ship features fast. We’re looking for an engineer who enjoys being part of a growing team, directly influencing the product, and acting in weeks rather than months.
This role will serve as an integral member of the quality assurance team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to act in a leadership role within an enterprise software environment with a company in growth-mode.
- Be the voice of quality for a product/feature, assess risks, and ensure features ship with a high quality bar
- Contribute to quality assurance efforts that aligns with product objectives and develop scalable solutions
- Solve technical problems in creative, highly resourceful, and effective ways
- Work collaboratively with product management, design, and software development teams to own quality for an area of MedBridge’s product
- Perform exploratory testing to find software defects
- Collaborate with product team in the design of products to ensure instrumentation is in place allowing for automation and to analyze the testability of the software
- 2+ years relevant experience and working knowledge of automated testing tools
- Experience writing and executing test strategies, test automation, and test cases
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, and able to multitask on multiple products and projects
- Experience with mobile and desktop functional test automation
- Experience with Cypress and Appium
- AWS CodeBuild or similar CI/CD platform
- Healthcare Industry knowledge
- Experience tracking and implementing quality metrics and reporting
- Passion. We love what we do, and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. We provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days, and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Professional growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
Compensation Range: $80K - $100K
At MedBridge, salary ranges are assigned to a job based on 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within this range is informed by the candidate's skills, capabilities and experience.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you liked what you’ve read and think MedBridge would be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will quickly follow up with you.