ProxsysRx pharmacies are retail in nature, but also offer interesting differences from a typical retail setting with our bedside medication delivery program (Meds to Beds). We are currently recruiting for a MA State Registered Pharmacy Technician for HMC Pharmacy in Holyoke, MA. This opportunity is perfect for an experienced pharmacy technician who enjoys interacting with their patients and who is looking to broaden their pharmacy career.
- Strong knowledge for adjudicating claims and filling prescriptions efficiently.
- Accept written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Record medical histories while maintaining confidentially and compliance with HIPPA regulations.
- Deliver quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests.
- Select and count appropriate medication, place in appropriate container, create pharmacy label, and places completed prescription in area for pharmacist to verify.
- Participate in inventory audits and purchasing of medications and pharmacy supplies.
- Day shift hours. Closed on weekends.
- Generous PTO policy and paid holidays.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid short term and long term disability.
- Company paid employee life insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching contributions.
- MA state registered pharmacy technician.
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- In good standing with the Massachusetts state pharmacy board.
- Two or more years of pharmacy technician experience.
- A passion for outstanding customer service, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Strong communication skills.