Heartview Foundation, a non-profit substance use disorder treatment center, is in search of a professional, energetic, and dependable individual to join the team as the Kitchen Manager.
5 days/ week at 40 hours/week
Mon, Wed, Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Every other weekend: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
*One day a week from 10:00 am - 6:30 pm that rotates between Tuesday and Friday.
The Kitchen Manager position will supervise and lead the kitchen, create menus, prep and cook meals, and also ensure the kitchen is compliant with state health department standards.
Heartview Foundation is a drug-free workplace, and all potential employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing. Qualified applicants will need to pass a background check. This position offers shift differential pay.
A great candidate for this position will have:
1) High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
2) Five years of experience as a cook or similar role preparing large quantities of food within an industrial kitchen setting.
3) At least two years of experience managing others within an industrial kitchen setting.
4) Experience managing compliance with state food safety guidelines.
5) Serve Safe certification preferred.