Who We Are
Nexa is part of the EverService family of companies, which focus on providing end-to-end, integrated solutions for the Home Services and Medical/Healthcare verticals. We provide marketing, website development, call answering, scheduling, technical support to over 5,000 clients across the United States and Canada. We have over 1,000 employees across 26 states with bilingual capabilities in Mexico and a new state of the art facility in Belize.
What We Do
At Nexa, we’re the frontline brand ambassadors, empowering the success of our clients’ businesses. Our solutions include phone answering, live chat, text, message taking, lead generating, lead qualification, web lead response, and email services. Our values are part of everything we do:
- Integrity - Always doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching.
- Diversity - Celebrating our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Obsession - with the growth and success of our employees and our clients.
- Accountability - If it’s meant to be it’s up to me.
- Teamwork - Together, we win!
The Customer Onboarding Senior Manager is a vital Customer Success position, overseeing client onboarding. This role partners closely with the Sales, Learning & Development, Programming, Operations, and onboarding specialists to oversee account setup and implementation, offering product demos/tours and ensuring alignment with stated client goals and outcomes.
- Overseeing and managing the client onboarding process and first 60 days of lifecycle
- Finding solutions for optimizing the client onboarding experience and collaborating with the team to implement them
- Managing, assigning, and conducting onboarding meetings, product tour and demos
- Educating client and working with the team to optimize their product setup for the quickest path to success
- Collaborating with the team and creating a process to identify and eliminate roadblocks in the way of clients’ goals
- Improving client retention and fostering best in class relationships to create a loyal client base
- Partner with Operations, Quality, Training, and Customer Success on suggested improvements to client Accounts
- Collaborate frequently with Programming to set up new client accounts to meet client expectations and timelines
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Meet department goals related to onboarding Service Levels and Revenue
- Proactively monitor the onboarding queue to ensure clients are being handled in a timely manner
- Use performance data to identify opportunities to continuously improve team performance with all KPI’s.
- Set goals, develop, motivate, and recognize team members for incremental improvement on results
- Audit Specialist work to drive programming accuracy
- As team member opportunities are identified, coach and develop team members to success.
- Use a holistic approach in developing team members to success
- Responsible for making Nexa a great place to work by being attentive, caring, responsive and supportive of your team members and all other internal customers with every interaction.
- Reinforce positive behavior in the form of rewards and recognition.
- Increase team member satisfaction.
- Support company initiatives through communication, implementation, facilitation, and training of strategies
- Read and respond to emails and voicemails in a timely manner
- Implement HR policies as appropriate and use the Performance Management process as appropriate
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in customer onboarding, account management, or customer success
- 2+ years people leadership experience
- High emotional intelligence and empathy skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Appetite for fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Strong time management - you will manage numerous implementations simultaneously
- Ability to adapt as priorities and client needs change
- Proven consultancy skills with the ability to identify opportunities and promote business benefits to a client
- Ability to produce well-structured and clear client facing documentation and reports
- Ability to communicate and advise on technical aspects to non-technical teams
- Decision-making ability to meet milestones and deadlines
- Ability to challenge the status quo and seek continuous improvement
- Ability to learn new software tools on the job
- Receptive to feedback from team members
- Flexibility with hours based on business need
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.