We are looking for a seasoned Senior Director of Tech Product Management with a proven track record of managing both internal tech product development and external/vendor tech products management. This hands-on leadership role is ideal for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and drives tech solutions through a product strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver products that meet customer needs, tech standards, and business goals.
- Assist the CIO in developing the tech product strategy and roadmaps for internally built and vendor-provided products.
- Drive tech product discovery efforts through market analysis, customer research, and stakeholder feedback
- Collaborate with tech vendors to ensure their products align with our business needs and technical requirements.
- Oversee vendor relationships, ensure product performance metrics are met, and maximize ROI.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and oversee the integration of vendor products.
- Analyze market and competitive trends and adjust product strategy accordingly.
- Develop and track product KPIs and report on progress to executives.
- Communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to all stakeholders.
- Champion the customer in every stage of the product lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, or a related field. MBA or related advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of tech product management experience, with a proven track record in internal and external product oversight.
- Solid technical aptitude with the ability to work closely with engineering teams.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing teams.
- In-depth understanding of the modern software development lifecycle.
- Experience in vendor management and negotiations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
Base Salary/ Wage Range $165,000 to $175,000 plus annual bonus. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace