Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic software company working with the country’s largest healthcare providers to build technology solutions helping patients get better faster, while decreasing the overall cost of care. Our Finance team is growing and looking for a Senior Financial Analyst/FP&A Manager to join us! We are hiring for this position in the following states: AZ, CO, OR, TX, UT, WA.
The U.S. Healthcare industry is going through a transformation. Patients want access to better healthcare tools and experiences and healthcare systems are stretched beyond capacity and adapting to the new normal after the pandemic. In this role you'll be working on the teams that are being tasked with solving these problems.
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe in improving access to better care, and providing superior education for medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2022, we won American “Stevie” Awards for Best Professional Education App and the 2022 MedTech: Digital Health Innovations award.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to develop your career. We were named one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as we grow, our individual teams remain small and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matter.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We work with 9 of the top 10 Private Practice and hospital systems nationwide, and 6 of the top 10 home health organizations. have a nearly 100% client retention rate and are continuing that work in 2023 and beyond.
We’ve got a good thing going, and as a Senior Financial Analyst/FP&A Manager you will play a critical role in supporting finance and accounting with ongoing reporting and analysis and help improve company-wide efficiencies. This position reports directly to the Director of Finance. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large sets of data and the ability to summarize complex data in a clear and concise manner.
In this role you will:
- Manage annual planning and forecasting processes, collaborating with department heads
- Prepare and analyze budget vs. actual reports, identifying variances and providing insights to senior management
- Track and report on KPIs, highlighting trends and opportunities for improvement
- Perform ad-hoc reconciliations between systems
- Assist in quarterly commissions process and calculation
- Continuously improve and streamline financial planning processes and tools to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Implement best practices in financial modeling, reporting, and analysis
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis and budgeting experience
- Strong knowledge of excel (VLOOKUP/XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, nested IF functions)
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Cube Planning is a plus
- Experience with Essbase or similar tool is a plus
- Experience working for VC or PE backed portfolio company a plus
- Experience working for SaaS or recurring revenue company a plus
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting month end close process
- High attention to detail, quick learner and great at multitasking with ability to work with multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders across entire organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion. We love what we do and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits we provide are: paid sick time, paid vacation time, personal days, parental leave, short term and long term disability, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k) with a company match.
- Professional growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
Salary Range: $110k - $140k OTE
At MedBridge, salary ranges are assigned to a job based on 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within this range is informed by the candidate's skills, capabilities and experience.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.