The Technical Support Representative role at Streamline is all about providing an awesome and dynamic support experience to the nearly 800 local governments using Streamline to maintain their website. Streamline exists to advance the cause of special districts nationwide, and we pride ourselves on making less-than-technical users feel heard and supported to achieve their goals by communicating technical advice in a familiar, friendly way. You’ll become a trusted resource for special districts to assist in their vital outreach and compliance efforts, as well as a go-to resource for our staff on product-specific questions. This role is ideal for someone with a technical background and a strong service mindset with a demonstrated desire to help others and the energy to handle the pace of a fast-growing company!
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on Streamline’s platform, including its content management system, serving as a vital resource for customers and staff alike
- Troubleshoot customer issues via tickets, email, and inbound phone calls with empathy, care, and understanding
- Help our users perform essential tasks on their website, from updating their homepage content to launching public email campaigns
- Assist users with more technical tasks, such as updating site colors according to WCAG standards or adding third-party applications (and escalating issues when necessary)
- Respond to customers quickly and efficiently according to our service level agreements and follow through to ensure the customer’s issues are fully resolved with high satisfaction
- Assist with website migrations for new customers in coordination with the customer success team
- Provide product and customer success team with feedback regarding bugs, usability issues, and potential improvements to our training & knowledge base materials
- Help shape the future of the Streamline Customer Support program!
- You love to use your technical wizardry for good, helping and delighting those who are not as tech-savvy (without patronizing them)
- You are an articulate, confident, and compassionate communicator on the phone, in person, and over email
- You want to support customers who, as special district employees, work as vital members of their communities, helping them to be their best
- You have an eye for process improvement and a nose for inefficiencies to help us improve our support program
- You are a creature of habit, able to consistently execute a winning strategy to delight customers
- You are a precisionist who cares about the details and can’t stand to leave something half-finished
- You have experience using a CRM, and the willingness to keep data clean and up to date
- You are naturally curious, constantly learning, and willing to share!
***Bonus: Prior SaaS or software support experience, martial arts skills, or connection with special districts