Are you the type of person that has never met a stranger? Are you proactive and self-motivated when it comes to building relationships, influencing others, and solving problems? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you good at following through with tasks and accurate in your work?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
The Client Relationship Manager’s priority is to proactively develop and manage relationships with existing clients. This includes ensuring quality work, verifying clients’ desires are met, and selling additional enhancement work.
- Proactively develop and manage relationships with clients
- Identify and execute any actions necessary in order to retain clients
- Address customer concerns
- Increase company portfolio
- Create a sales plan
- Develop schedules for self and direct reports
Metrics for measurement and compensation:
- 90% Retention rate and renewal of maintenance clients
- 50% of client maintenance revenue in enhancement sales
- Growth of portfolio
Reports to Vice-President of Business Development and Sales
Client Relationship Manager Deliverables
- Proactive, consistent, and effective communication with clients, supervisors, and operations team.
- Consistently follows up with clients in alignment with company standards.
- Close rate of 50% or greater.
- Ensure that we are producing proposals in alignment with company standards and meet the timelines of both the client and the company.
- Reach or surpass the determined enhancement sales budget before year-end.
- Maintain a 90% retention rate of maintenance clients.
- Create and implement a sales plan.
Is this you? If so, we are very excited to speak with you!