Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions operates contact centers staffed by American agents nationwide. We are socially responsible in our business practices and provide work-at-home opportunities for all Americans, including those with disabilities and military spouses. Direct Interactions helps organizations better serve the public through the use of rewarding and innovating practices by building and managing teams of compassionate humans who draw on their own experiences to help other humans through difficult and complicated challenges to achieve measurable improvement in outcomes.
In this role as a Medicare Outbound Sales Agent, you will be working off an auto dialer that makes approximately 400-600 outbound calls per shift, assisting individuals with their Medicare insurance needs. The Medicare Outbound Sales Agent will handle the first part of the sale, and once we get a commitment from the caller that they want to speak with someone further, you will transfer the call to a licensed Insurance agent to execute the sale. We are looking for professionals that are comfortable speaking to Medicare recipients on the phone. Simply schedule your time and then conduct phone consultations. Our team does no cold calling, but instead they are provided with live leads to people who really need our services. We want the best sales people on our sales team and for the right person, this is the opportunity to take control of your schedule and earn what you are truly worth. If you are a top performer and are ready to take control of your schedule and income, we welcome you to apply today for consideration.
To be considered, you must first be invited to go through our job tryout phase assessments (this correspondence will come via email if selected). Please continue to monitor all inboxes in your email so that way you do not miss an email or any deadline to respond by.
- Must have some telemarketing experience
- Must have outbound sales calling experience
- Must be comfortable meeting goals and metrics
- Must be a self-starter
- Must exercise excellent listening skills
- Must demonstrate a passion for providing outstanding service
- Experience working in a team environment (IE cooperating with co-workers, joint problem solving etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation along with tone and pitch
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask while navigating through multiple programs and information
- Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
- Must possess the ability to remain poised in any situation or customer interaction
- Ability to be flexible and handle changes efficiently
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook Office products
- Must reside in the USA (we do not hire in California or New York at this time)
- Must pass a background check (administered by Direct Interactions if you are selected)
What you will be doing
Approximately 100 million Americans underuse their Medicare benefits, and you can help fix that for them. You will advise retirees and Medicare recipients that they have options. You will schedule one-on-one consultative calls to help them take advantage of the best use of their benefits. This position is for winners and those who believe in themselves. You must be comfortable talking with older Americans.
- Conduct sales calls via an auto dialer
- Answer inquiries about our Medicare programs and explaining different benefits and coverage details to potential clients
- Identify customer needs and recommend suitable Medicare plans, considering each client's unique healthcare needs and budget
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Medicare programs, policies, and regulations to provide accurate information and make appropriate recommendations
- Efficiently handle and resolve client concerns or objections, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Keep up-to-date records of calls, sales, and note useful information in our CRM system
- Meet or exceed sales targets by converting leads and cross-selling or up-selling when appropriate
- Read from an interactive script verbatim to ensure legit transfers
- You will follow our proven interactive script to sell the value of having a team of real professionals who’ve researched how they can get the best medical care and services at the best rates possible
- There is no cold calling with this position, warm leads are provided
- $15.00 per hour plus commission; average base plus commission can lead to $20 or more per hour
- Employee position (W2)
- We are paid biweekly
- Agent must work 35-40 hours per week (non-negotiable)
- Agent will be working between the hours of 9:00 am to 7:00 pm EST Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am - 6:30 pm EST on Fridays
Orientation Date: TBD
Orientation Time: TBD (45 minute session)
- Training is one week and is paid
Training Date: TBD
Training Time: TBD (5.5 hours per day)
Training will be within the next 3 weeks. You must be available and present for all days and times of training no exceptions
- Accrued paid time Off (PTO)
- Sick time
- Desktop or laptop; Apple/Mac, Tablets or Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook, and Android systems are NOT compatible
- Operating system – Windows 10 or higher
- US based Internet service provider (ISP)
- High-speed Internet via hard wired ethernet connection, no Wi-Fi, satellite or cellular hotspot or cellular internet
- USB headset with noise-canceling microphone; 3.5 mm headsets are NOT approved and will not work with our software
*If you are selected, your offer is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a background check (paid for by Direct Interactions).
*Currently, Apple computers or tablets (Mac laptop, iPads or desktops), Windows Mini PCs/streaming laptops, Chromebook, and Android systems are NOT compatible with any of our client’s software.
*There are NEVER any fees associated with applying or working for Direct Interactions.
WE ARE NOT HIRING IN CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK