Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide. Our customers run some of the most complex networks in the world and include Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and Latin America and we are growing fast! As network automation becomes a part of the digital transformation strategy of every enterprise, Itential is committed to the NAaaS (network automation as a service) model to shorten time to value and make every business’ network a strategic asset.
The Information Security Compliance Analyst will be responsible for designing, building, running, and improving our Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security posture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement an effective Governance, Risk and Compliance program
- Lead the implementation and operational oversight of new information security standards such as SOC2, PCI, GDPR, FedRamp, ISO27xx and others.
- Coordinate with domain Information Security subject matter experts to ensure that security controls are effectively designed, implemented, and managed
- Respond to client requests for in-depth explanations of our security and compliance capabilities, including completion of assessments, questionnaires, and audits.
- Build and maintain the information security risk register.
- Lead information security governance and executive status meetings
- Actively manage programs and projects to continuously improve the information security and compliance maturity level.
- Provide guidance and direction to compliance and security analysts.
- Lead security incident management including investigations, researching all details after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and resolutions for avoiding similar incidents.
- Provide ongoing communication to the executive team and stakeholders during investigations.
- Perform vulnerability management, facilitating vulnerability priority and resource usage.
- Write and update standards, policies, and other information security related documentation.
- Be responsible for the operation of various security and compliance controls.
Minimum Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience with technology focused Governance, Risk, Compliance, and security
- Experience governing cloud solutions including AWS
- Two or more security related certifications preferred - CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS GIAC, CGEIT, CRISC, GSEC.
*As needed, Itential will support the use of implementation/consulting services to accelerate the setup of the selected BI platform.
Location: Candidates able to regularly work in the Atlanta office are preferred. Remote applicants within the US will be considered.
Benefits and Perks
- Work with a lot of smart, enthusiastic people in a rapidly growing industry
- A 401(k) plan, partially matched by Itential
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A great work environment with fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Find out more at www.itential.com
This is a direct hire position. No third parties, staffing agencies, or recruiting firms accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.