PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR – 360 LONGWOOD AVENUE, BOSTON, MA
National Development is seeking a Property Administrator for portfolio of buildings managed from our Longwood Center management office in Boston, MA. Ideal candidate will be able to work independently and have a strong ability to multi-task and problem solve. This role must be capable of managing multiple tasks and responsibilities, with a focus on superior tenant and building customer service, which requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. Portfolio is spread across different regions in Boston, expectation to travel between assets would be required when necessary.
As a Property Administrator, your primary responsibilities include:
· Assist Property Management staff to ensure that members of the building management team are responsive to tenants and ownership and work to establish and maintain close relationships with all.
· Assist with the management/administrative demands of the building management office, including but not limited to, lease administration, reporting, filing, organizing and maintaining the office supply inventory.
· Maintain and update tenant emergency contacts and email tenant notifications including disaster recovery platform annually.
· Assist Property management with monthly credit card reconciliations.
· Create and track all tenant bill backs for all properties.
· Organize property operation meetings, tenant meetings and document all meetings minutes.
· Assists with capital project tracking.
· Provide prompt response to Tenant questions, including maintenance complaints, etc. and keep Property Manager informed of service issues.
· Support Property Manager in the logistics and execution of Tenant events.
· Review Tenant aging reports, coordinate with Property Manager on collection status and alert Property Manager of any possible default situations.
· Code and submit vendor invoices to Accounts Payable system.
· Manage Certificate of Insurance (COI) database for Tenants, Vendors, and others performing work on site and ensure that COIs are current and limits meet building requirements.
· Manage vendor contract database and ensure that service contracts are current. Collect new vendor information including COIs, W-9’s and budget pricing.
· Monitor and maintain building work order system for updated information.
You Create Value by:
· Being dedication to our Tenants and Owners – working to exceed their expectations, resolve any building-related issues, and strive to create extraordinary experience
· Being dedicated to National Development – striving to exceed the annual business plan goals, proactively manage issues, maintain a positive attitude and proudly represent National Development’s professionalism and values
· Being dedicated to your team - you roll up your sleeves and assist team members—no job is “below your pay grade”
What You Bring to Us:
· 1 – 3 years of experience
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Self-motivated, independent individual desired
· Client service oriented attitude
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Desire to pursue career in commercial real estate industry
· Working knowledge in the field of property management and/or real estate preferred
· Experience in Angus, Kardin and MRI a plus
What We Bring to You:
National Development offers a wide range of insurance options, programs and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
· Comprehensive and affordable health plans
· Life insurance
· Employee wellness incentives
· Company-matched 401K
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health, and wellness.
National Development is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.