Ensure Cube Mobile Imaging fulfills commitments, provides a noteworthy customer experience, and manages information within internal systems. Responsible for supporting the service function within our mobile imaging business. Receive incoming service calls and coordinate repairs for our clients on imaging equipment and trailers. At times, responsible for supporting the project team in all aspects of the medical imaging equipment logistics cycle. Provide exceptional customer service to end-users, vendors, brokers, and service providers.
- Support customers in the uptime of their mobile imaging equipment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Review documents for accuracy, thoroughness, and quality.
- Ability to clearly communicate priorities, deadlines, and progress updates.
- Ability to comprehend and implement requirements under our Class B Dealer License.
- Provide accurate project invoicing and documentation.
- Maintain team meeting notes and agendas.
- Provide administrative support and complete tasks to assist Project Managers and Project Coordinators – especially as it relates to SAP, Salesforce, and other technology.
- Create financial documents in SAP for external and internal customers to track costs, deposits, and payments from/to customers and vendors.
- Utilize Salesforce to communicate, maintain project organization and track parts and assets.
- Maintain and update all Company databases in a timely manner including scanning and saving documents.
- Assist in ensuring proper handoff and clear communication of expectations and details of each project.
- Problem solve and work to resolve issues that arise during a project.
- Assist in documentation and administration of movement of equipment including collecting quotes, booking shipments, and creating documents.
- Run reports and queries to determine status, validate information, and complete tasks in SAP.
- Develop knowledge of various medical imaging equipment to enhance technical understanding of the products we sell and service.
- Assist with documentation and process improvement for the mobile imaging business & project team.
- Attend meetings and collaborate with team on strategic projects and organizational development.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Availability after-hours to handle ongoing & new service events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solution-oriented, flexible and able to resolve situations with confidence and maturity.
- Solid organization skills that include attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate need, identify options, and negotiate price.
- Capable of working within a team and focused on building positive working relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including telephone, writing, and listening.
- Experience in delivering and demanding a high level of customer service.
- Capable of developing and keeping priorities and schedules.
- Ability to work on-call after hours to remedy service needs (incl. some holidays)
- Ordering service parts as needed.
- Compliance with OEM record keeping of site IDs.
- Capable of providing prompt updates to customers, and keeping detailed service records.
- Keep mobile imaging equipment maintained on a set schedule throughout the year.
- Organization of Class B Dealer License records & requirements imposed by the Secretary of State.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and internet research.
- SAP (or other accounting software) and Salesforce (or other CRM software) experience is preferred
Education: Associates or college course work in Business, Supply Chain Management or Logistics preferred.
Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service setting. Logistics, medical imaging, or equivalent experience preferred.