When the unexpected happens: an injury, an illness, an accident, the healthcare professionals that diagnose and treat these issues need tools they can rely on. That’s where Block Imaging comes in. If you’re looking to join a team that not only provides a positive work environment but also creates a real-world impact, the Block Imaging team is worth your consideration.
Why Block Imaging?
More than a job
Because Block Imaging supports physicians with diagnostic and imaging equipment, the quality of our products and services have a direct effect on improving, or even saving, the lives of patients.
Leadership at Block Imaging places a high value on creating work/life balance for our team members. A healthy balance is a win for your home life and the work you do!
We know great candidates come our way from many backgrounds. If you’ve never worked in the medical industry before, Block Imaging encourages professional development! We’re open to building on your related experience with training.
We strive to be an environment built from our core values: Integrity- saying what we mean and doing what we say. Growth- constantly getting better, taking risks, and moving forward. Honor- recognizing everyone’s inherent worth and treating them with respect. Together- desiring to help one another as a complete team.
General Job Description:
Responsible for supporting the service function of Block Imaging Parts and Service. Receive incoming service calls and coordinate repairs for our client’s service plans.
- To support customers in uptime of their equipment
- To establish and maintain relationships with customers
- To assure the accuracy of all the documentation
- Receive and manage incoming service calls from clients
- Schedule engineers to repair equipment
- Negotiate repair costs with service engineers
- Setup serial numbers and site IDs as needed
- Monitor equipment under program to confirm functionality
- Schedule Preventative Maintenance visits accordingly
- Work with vendors on ensuring good working relationships
- Develop creative solutions to resolve problems
- Denying service when appropriate and offer other solutions when appropriate
- Track service records and invoices from service engineers
- Develop relationships with Independent Service Engineers
- Initiate follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Pursue established goals for program profitability
- Working respectfully, cooperatively, and professionally with others in the best interest of the company
- Ordering and negotiating price for service parts
- Handling any other duties as assigned
Education: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Project Management, or Management preferred. Equivalent experience would also be acceptable.
Experience: Preferably 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service setting.
- Ability to be assertive and make decisions
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Ability to organize electronic documents
- Strong communication skills - interpersonal, negotiation, telephone, writing, and listening
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate need, identify options and negotiate price
- Ability to work independently and make business-related decisions
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to maintain quality work under pressure situations and/or deadlines
Benefits and Perks:
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
- Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at 16 days of PTO and receive two “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
- Profit Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
- Investment Plan/Budgeting: 401(k) investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and an annual company contribution, along with financial planning tools and training.
- Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% up to $1,000 starting at 90 days and increasing to $2,500 after two years.
- Paid Parental Leave: Up to three weeks of paid parental leave following a qualified Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) qualified and approved leave.
- Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.