Cazenovia Recovery is a great place to work! We offer many benefits and extras to our staff members. This position is responsible for oversight of the provision of support services, day to day programming and the support services staff in the Supportive Living program throughout the Western NY region. This position oversees scattered sites in both Erie and Niagara counties, which range between 70 – 100 beds. This position would be required to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm.
• Is responsible for the overall management of the Supportive Living program in conjunction with the Program Manager, as well as managing a caseload as needed.
• Assists the Program Director with the professional development of the support services staff.
• Assists the Program Director with program development and implementation.
• Oversees the compliance of program activities, individual case records, and medication practices in compliance with agency policy and licensing authority regulations.
• Oversees the admission, intake, and orientation processes of new residents.
• Ensures facilitation of referrals and coordination of services with other providers, managed care providers, legal agencies, etc.
• Ensures that consistent consultation occurs between support service staff and community providers.
• Develops and assists other
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cazenovia Recovery Systems. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants whose experience and skills match an open position. Interviews will only be scheduled with qualified candidates. Thank you again for your interest in our agency.