We are HALO! We connect people and brands to create unforgettable, meaningful, and lasting experiences that build brand engagement and loyalty for our over 60,000 clients globally, including over 100 of the Fortune 500. Our nearly 2,000 employees and 1,000 Account Executives located in 40+ sales offices across the United States are the reason HALO is #1 in our $25B industry.
We are looking for an Account Manager, who will grow existing client accounts. This sales and tactically driven position will require client relationship management and promotional industry knowledge, supplier relationships, and knowledge of brand guidelines.
HALO is also committed to its hybrid workplace model and believes bringing teams together in-person on common days is essential to operate as One HALO. As part of this effort, we require employees that resides within a 30-mile radius of the Sterling, IL or Oakbrook, IL offices to work from these locations anywhere from 1-3x a week.
- Achieve each client's marketing objectives through branded merchandise solutions
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of solutions
- Owner of the client experience
- Revenue accountability for a portfolio of accounts; meet targeted revenue growth and margin
- Expand existing account revenue by introducing HALO's unrivaled set of capabilities
- Manage a portfolio projects with varying clients, timelines, priorities, costs, and logistical complexities
- Produce creative and accurate quotes and presentations using innovative product ideas
- Utilize vendor relationship and internal resources for resourceful sourcing and quoting strategies, balancing the client’s and company’s business needs
- Onboard new clients to HALO ways of working: ordering, approvals, quality, production, and more
- Model HALO values of Ingenuity, Inclusion, and Determination while working collaboratively as one, national team
- Manage client expectations through effective communication of project changes, order timelines and status updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to winning new client accounts
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of quotes, orders and art proofs
- Generate reports to track open orders and billing progress
- Communicate extensively with manufacturers and clients
- Develop strong relationships with Sales and Promotional Product Suppliers
- Coordinate ordering and return of samples for client presentations
- Enter sales orders
- Coordinate client reviews and proof approvals
- 3+ years experience in a project management role
- 5+ years in sales support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Enjoy problem-solving, and helping customers
- Comfortable making judgment calls, and prioritizing workload
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated by working in a goal-oriented, deadline-driven team with autonomy in how you work
- Ability to deliver under deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Curious, flexible and good humored with a positive “can do” attitude
- Active participant in giving and receiving in appreciative and constructive feedback
- Motivated learner that will take advantage of on-the-job training, complementary training programs, career mentorships, and stretch assignments
More about HALO
At HALO, we unleash the energy of our client's brands and amplify their stories to capture the attention of those who matter most. For that reason, more than 60,000 small- and mid-sized businesses work with HALO and have made us the global leader of the branded merchandise industry.
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions have been the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of us contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer nationwide coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use this as an alternative method for general inquiries or status on applications as you will not receive a response. Reasonable requests will be reviewed and responded to on a case-by-case basis.