Responsible for providing the best quality technical field support and service to our medical imaging customers through servicing, installing, inspecting, testing and technical troubleshooting for medical imaging equipment.
- Primarily service medical imaging equipment focused within primary hospital network.
- Service medical imaging equipment for parts and service accounts for local area/region as needed.
- To assure that imaging systems are fully calibrated and functioning to OEM performance levels.
- To assure the needs of customers are being met and the system is operating based upon their needs.
- To move the company forward in engineering competency.
- To represent the company in a manner that shows the user, confidence, knowledge, and courtesy.
- Evaluate the equipment, troubleshoot and complete PMs, installations and all related tasks to independently diagnose and resolve electronic, mechanical, and network problems on medical equipment.
- Calibrate and troubleshoot for computer systems on the equipment according to OEM specifications.
- Continual expansion of knowledge base in the repair and installation of equipment.
- Provide advanced-level diagnosis and repair of imaging systems.
- Support management through project feedback and communication of issues and opportunities.
- Be available to handle technical issues and questions.
- Document processes created and educate end users.
- Provide feedback to the office from on-site locations and provide a positive presentation of the company to the individuals on-site.
- This position will primarily involve serving customer sites in a specific hospital network or defined area/region; flexibility to travel as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 3-7 years’ experience in medical imaging engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to set and meet goals, meet deadlines, and organize work to be completed in a timely manner.
- Mechanical aptitude and desire to solve problems using initiative and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects and ensure timelines are met.
- Capable of building positive working relationships with team members, customers and vendors.
- Ability to be flexible and resolve situations with confidence and mature leadership.
- Solution-oriented professional who treats others with dignity and respect.
- Team player who will foster communication among teams and share success.
- Hold self to a high standard while ensuring projects are completed on time.
- Experience in delivering and demanding a high level of customer service.
- Thorough knowledge of safety regulations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including listening.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and internet research.
Exhibit the Block Core Values of Growth, Integrity, Together, and Honor. Make choices that contribute to the development and reinforcement of the core values.
Minimum Physical Expectations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Physical activity that requires keyboarding, typing and reading on a computer, sitting, phone work and filing.
- Talking on the telephone and in person.
- Physical activity that sometimes involves lifting over 75lbs.