Want to work for a company that supports and invests in its employees? Cosmos Corporation has a healthy workplace culture guided by a clear vision, mission, and promise! Our culture is intentionally fostered daily by how employees live out our values. The result is a place where employees genuinely enjoy coming to work every day!
Cosmos Corporation is a recognized leader in natural health, wellness, and care products. Cosmos creates and distributes people and pet-approved liquid products with the most responsible, effective, and high-quality ingredients that people trust. Our brands bring innovative products with unique benefits that help people and pets look and feel their very best. We do all of this at our headquarters located in O’Fallon, Missouri.
We are looking for a new ideal team player as a Mixing Technician in our Mixing department! The Mixing Technician position is responsible for quickly, safely, and consistently transforming the company’s bulk raw ingredients into liquid and gel products that meet quality standards. This is a safety-sensitive position and should not be under the influence of any substance.
- Read and understand product formulas, and measure corresponding amounts of raw ingredients using scales, and volumetric containers.
- Utilize mixing machinery, pumps, and tanks to follow standard operating procedures to blend ingredients together in the correct manner and order.
- Inspect batches and perform testing (Viscosity, PH, Taste, Color, Smell, etc.) to ensure conformity to product specifications.
- Maintain electronic databases documenting testing of each batch made, as well as daily results for water pH, pH tester calibration, totes usage, tanks and send pipes daily usage, thanks cleaning and disinfection, and scales calibration.
- Maintain Water softeners and Water filtration systems.
- Clean product mixing tanks, holding totes, and supply lines to the bottling area after each batch and periodically disinfect each one to prevent contamination of future batches.
- Receive and inspect raw material ingredients as they arrive at our facility.
- All other essential tasks are assigned Mixing Supervisor.
You will hold a high school diploma or equivalent. You are a team player, thorough and detail-orientated, very observant, and have technical abilities.
Work schedule is Monday through Friday starting at 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.