Larson Financial Group is seeking a talented professional to hire for the position of Financial Planner, in the Houston, TX area. This position is the perfect fit for someone who enjoys working directly with clients to achieve their financial goals by servicing through diligent and detailed follow-up, meeting preparations, conducting client meetings, and managing client information files. The ideal candidate will be able to handle people and processes with ease, while welcoming challenge and opportunity. Demonstrating a passion to delivering superior service and building client relationships will add to success in this position.
In this client facing role, you will use your industry knowledge to work with the Advisory team to contribute to an outstanding client experience. This position is fast-paced and will require a person with the desire to learn, grow in their career, and the ability to handle challenges, plus enjoy successes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and conducting client meetings
- Gathering data from clients for preparation of financial plan
- Running insurance illustrations, constructing financial plans
- Communicating investment advice based on recommendations of team
- Tracking next steps in the planning process for clients
- Providing outstanding service to reproduce top clients
- Entering and manipulate information into Contact Management System and Financial Planning software
- Implementing client “touches” to create concierge experience resulting in consistent referrals
- Performing follow up and process new business; manage existing client relationships
- Managing and resolving client issues
- Ability to build rapport via phone, virtual meetings or in person with clients
- Professional, clear, and polite communication preference is required
- Ability to work with the Advisor and other support team members to accomplish a common goal
- Be able to conform to a changing environment and work at a quick pace, to achieve timely deadlines.
- Serving as the primary contact for a designated group of clients. The client must be able to rely on the FP/CSM for every financial need, whether it is finding the right answer or having it ready for them.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in the Financial Planning field
- Must have Series 7 & 66 Licenses
- CFP a plus
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of insurance/financial services industry
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience with financial planning software, the ability to learn and adapt to upgrades/changes that occur on a regular basis
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficient data entry skills
- Flexible schedule for meetings and client event.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, track deliverable progress, and follow
-up on outstanding matters is required.
- Ability to manage time in an efficient, self-directed manner is required.
- Ability to be proactive and professionally assertive is required.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills with strong attention to grammar, spelling, and overall professionalism is required.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills including demonstrating positiveness in conduct, verbal, and written interactions is required.
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by Advisors and FINRA is required.
Larson Financial Group offers a generous employee benefits & perks package:
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 401(k) Employer Match up to 4%
- Medical Insurance (HDHP HSA plans are 100% paid for the employee)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ER PD Disability Insurance
- ER PD Life Insurance
- ER PD EAP
- Paid time Off (128 hours after 90 days)
- Holiday Pay (10 Holidays)
- Training & Education
- ER Events, Awards, Activities