South College is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian academic institution that embraces the traditional higher education mission triad of teaching, scholarly contribution, and service. Consistent with its long history, the institution places primary emphasis on providing quality undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities and associated student support services for the intellectual, social, and professional development of a diverse student body. The Adjunct Faculty member will provide instruction for legal courses needed online, including but not limited to, Healthcare Law and Ethics, Business Law, and Contracts.
- Ensure that all academic program requirements and forms of documentation are completed as required for each student and submitted per established deadlines
- Provide appropriate and timely feedback to students.
- Be reasonably accessible to students for questions and assistance.
- Appropriately manage all classroom activities.
- Submit accurate attendance/academic participation rosters as prescribed by the institution.
- Submit assignment grades and feedback in a timely manner.
- A Juris Doctorate degree and law license.
- Previous experience with Canvas (LMS) preferred
- Excellence in postsecondary teaching preferred