Our business is growing and we’re looking for someone to grow with us! Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our Digital Experience Design team to assist in the development and maintenance of web based applications. In this position, you'll have the opportunity to learn alongside proven talent while working on a unique range of projects in a fast-paced, fun, and creative environment.
You'll be expected to:
• Under general supervision, design, code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain web applications.
• Assist in troubleshooting, modifying, and enhancing existing web applications.
• Assist with maintenance of company website and/or intranet as needed.
• Contribute to discussions on a range of topics including: functionality, technical specs, information architecture, UI/UX and apply those decisions to your daily work.
• Strong understanding of mobile best practices, and experience with the bootstrap framework.
• Test as you code to provide solutions that are compliant with industry standards as well as perform cross-platform, device-agnostic testing and quality assurance on your team members work.
• Successfully deploy projects across development, staging, and production environments.
• Experience working with, and integrating, Content Management Systems a plus.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Proactively and consistently communicate with your supervisor and team members
• Possess a start-up mentality and a positive, collaborative attitude
• Demonstrate flexible, efficient time management skills and the ability to prioritize workloads
• Four (4) year college degree in interactive programming and website design or equivalent work experience
• Two - three (2-3) years’ experience in interactive development or equivalent skill level
• Team oriented
• Oral Communication
• Relationship Building
• Written Communications
• Quality Improvement
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including a max of 10 half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.