Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 20 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
Do you want to create award winning cloud based technology solutions?
Our world class development team is looking for a full stack developer to join our team.
Do you have good problem solving skills?
We are looking for logical minds that can understand cause and effect and how to break down difficult problems, which is critical for programmers.
· We are looking for 1-3 years experience
· Fullstack requirements are SQL, Express, Angular and Node.js
· Understand basic control structures and elements of programs like loops, variables, functions and potentially objects and classes.
· Understanding of best practices surrounding web technologies, such as HTML page structure and CSS formatting
· BS in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.