The Carter Mario Law Firm has been helping personal injury victims throughout Connecticut for over 30 years. We are strong and growing! Our efforts to go above and beyond have resulted in countless successful results. We are seeking an entry-mid level experienced Workers’ Compensation Attorney to join our team in Milford, CT.
- Represent and counsel clients regarding their legal rights and obligations
- Review, analyze, and evaluate case information
- Monitor cases to ensure clients are receiving all entitled benefits
- Attend hearings
- Recognize and properly handle liens, letters of protection, and notice requirements
- Negotiate with adjusters to secure a fair, timely, and reasonable settlement
- Communicate with clients and medical providers
- Provide client service in a professional and ethical manner
- Follow the firm’s operating procedures and case management guidelines
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow attorneys and support staff
- Demonstrates the core values of the firm; be a champion for others, be innovative, and be accountable.
- Admitted to CT Bar in good standing
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney experience including hearing experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, results driven negotiation experience
- Strong analytical skills to objectively evaluate situations and alternatives
- Capability to develop a positive rapport with a diverse population
- Capacity to work efficiently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Balance working independently and collaborating with others
- Proactive results-focused work ethic
- Ability to work from our Milford location and travel to court for hearings
We recognize talent and reward results. We provide opportunities for continued growth. Our benefit options include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, critical accident and illness insurance, paid time off bank, and a 401(k) plan with generous employer matching.