In 2023, three of the leading companies in senior living software — Enquire, Glennis, and Sherpa — united to form Aline. Leveraging the unique strengths and areas of expertise of each company, Aline’s sole purpose is to help guide senior living onto an accelerative path — one that elevates the operator and resident experience while driving higher returns for owners and investors.
Our team embraces a supportive and innovative culture to continuously deliver the most user-friendly experience for our clients and provide a full hands-on approach to meet client needs and expectations. We thrive on inter-departmental collaboration, and we are looking for someone that is driven, detail-oriented, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
- Take ownership of pipeline creation and meeting targets for monthly and quarterly MQLs, discovery meetings, and pipeline growth.
- Develop and implement demand generation strategies and campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts and drive revenue.
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve the performance of demand generation efforts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external agencies, internal influencers, and other stakeholders.
- Create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies that are aligned to persona's / audiences and our sales objectives to support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Manage external teams to supplement demand generation efforts, including SEO, Paid Search, and ABM.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Create and manage demand generation budgets and forecasts, and report on ROI.
- Measure and report on the success of demand generation campaigns, using metrics such as leads, conversions, and revenue.
- Identify and resolve challenges and conflicts within the demand generation process.
- Provide training and support to team members on demand generation best practices and tools.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related role in a dynamic b2b environment (preferably SaaS).
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Experience with ABM tools, such as 6sense, DemandBase, Terminus, etc.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of current online tools and marketing trends, including SEO.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to effectively prioritize, meet established goals, and perform in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Ability to proactively and independently identify and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent critical thinking.
- A strong work ethic and desire to continually grow and develop professionally.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
- Adaptable and comfortable in a growing and flexible company.
Salary Description: $87,000-$117,000