In 2023, three of the leading companies in senior living software — Enquire, Glennis, and Sherpa — united to form Aline. Leveraging the unique strengths and areas of expertise of each company, Aline’s sole purpose is to help guide senior living onto an accelerative path — one that elevates the operator and resident experience while driving higher returns for owners and investors.
Our team embraces a supportive and innovative culture to continuously deliver the most user-friendly experience for our clients and provide a full hands-on approach to meet client needs and expectations. We thrive on inter-departmental collaboration, and we are looking for someone that is driven, detail-oriented, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
- Construct and maintain marketing systems: ensure a solid technical foundation for executing digital marketing campaigns and reporting on their success.
- Measure and report: Use data to measure and optimize marketing efforts.
- Develop and implement data-driven approaches to improve lead acquisition and conversion, including lead scoring, form optimization, A/B testing, and nurture workflows.
- Develop and maintain a clean and segmented database.
- Grow pipeline and revenue from both new and existing customers.
- Support the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and external agencies.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Manage digital integrations across marketing platforms, including website, CRM, and marketing automation.
- Standardize, clean, append, and upload leads.
- Implement, maintain, and optimize marketing attribution workflows.
- Manage external vendors to optimize and maintain Aline’s digital marketing platforms, including the website, Hubspot, etc.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related role in a dynamic b2b environment (preferably SaaS).
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies (Salesforce.com).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Able to effectively prioritize, meet established goals, and perform in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Ability to proactively and independently identify and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent critical thinking.
- A strong work ethic and desire to continually grow and develop professionally.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
- Adaptable and comfortable in a growing and flexible company.
Salary Description: : $96,000-$136,000