If you are looking for an educational technology company serving schools worldwide by developing relationships with district leaders and optimizing their technical offerings, we have a position for you! We are looking for a proactive, innovative, results oriented Engagement Manager to develop and nurture relationships while driving ongoing product adoption and ensuring a health account. You will work to understand school partner priorities, monitor the health of the districts, and ensure that they are ready to both renew and expand. relationships and resolve technical needs for our ClassLink customers.
This role will include delivering outstanding service to our school partners with an emphasis on driving their adoption and long-term engagement with ClassLink. You will collaborate with other members of the Engagement Team, Product Support, and EdSuccess to better understand the needs of the school partner and refine our approach to ongoing engagement. Most importantly you will demonstrate our core values of Strive to Grow, Deliver Worthwhile Experiences and Contribute with Heart on a regular basis.
By developing an excellent product knowledge, you will be able to consult with our school partners on best practices for the ongoing use of ClassLink. In this role you will need to be highly organized, skilled at relationship building, service first mentality, and flexible. You are the right person if you are ready to help be a part of something bigger, curious about driving adoption at scale, adept communicator, motivated, and a self-starter.
- Become an expert on ClassLink
- Maintain relationships with current customers in assigned territory including onsite meetings, conferences, phone, email, SWAG mailings etc. to increase adoption and usage of ClassLink
- Leverage tools provided to understand customer health and intervene when needed.
- Host regional and virtual user groups with current and prospective customers
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and health
- Serve as the education and product expert to support customer understanding of ClassLink
- Help develop positive relationships between ClassLink and influential partner organizations
- Deliver experiences that drive customer retention
In 1 month, you will:
- Understand more about ClassLink, and how we think about service and support.
- Understand the role of Engagement within the broader Client Services organization as well as the Sales organization
- Learn the various processes and accompanying tools that Engagement Managers use to drive product adoption
- Learn about all the types of service interactions ClassLink has with their customers with opportunities to shadow and co-facilitate.
In 3 months, you will:
- Have your own portfolio of school partners for which you are responsible
- Continue to gain product knowledge of ClassLink and various use cases for the different product lines
- Utilize our customer health systems to understand ideal usage for your territory and make plans for districts who are at-risk
- Drive awareness and usage of features not currently utilized
In 6 months, you will:
- Continue to develop your skills as an Engagement Manager and facilitate services for your territory
- Collaborate with internal members of the team to refine our service delivery approach in the area of long term engagement and adoption
- Better understand nuances for account health and provide input for additional risk-mitigation
- Engage with districts through the Annual Review process to ensure school partners are ready to renew and expand.
In 12 months, you will:
- Be an expert for your territory as it relates to customer health and the inputs that are needed
- Regularly provide feedback to internal teams on needs specific to your territory to inform our product development cycle
- Solve technical challenges for districts through a consultative approach that leverages ClassLink’s suite of offerings
- Extensive knowledge of K-12 ed-tech marketplace
- Diverse rostering experience
- Unwavering Passion to improve classroom learning and pedagogy
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development or another client-facing role
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written with varying audiences
- Skilled presenter that can develop relationships in both virtual and online environments
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to influence
- Strong project management skills and the ability to be flexible when needed
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Passionate about driving change in a sometimes ambiguous environment
- Current location is in the North Eastern part of the US, preferably New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts
This role requires travel, up to 50% to support in person school partner engagements along with hosting and delivering user groups.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead