Itential is on a mission to transform how network infrastructure is managed through simplifying and accelerating the adoption of automation. Our powerful network automation software fuels some of the largest organizations in the world and we are committed to continuously delivering world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. We offer a flexible hybrid-first work environment to foster collaboration, support employee engagement, and ensure employee flexibility.
The Itential Marketing Team is the central nucleus for our entire company and plays a key role in generating demand and driving revenue. We are a close-knit team that has created something truly special in the network automation market.
We are hiring a part time design intern to join our incredible Marketing Team to provide support and assistance across our highly collaborative team. During your spring internship, you will be exposed to all areas of marketing design ranging from social media, digital content and advertising, event visuals, and more to explore the different avenues and begin to build your areas of interests and the foundational skillsets to support them.
- You are interested in pursuing a design career in the technology marketing industry with a very curious mindset.
- You can manage multiple concurrent projects with fast-moving schedules and multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly self-motivated, accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with high attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend marketing team meetings to begin to explore and understand our projects, campaigns, and design needs.
- Assist in designing a diverse variety of marketing collateral, including presentations, social imagery, event imagery, website imagery, technical diagrams, and more.
- Create graphics and diagrams that visually communicate technical concepts, solutions, and products.
- Develop visual components for use in PowerPoint presentations, and support presentation development across the organization.
- Regularly meet with marketing team members for direction, support, and feedback.
Qualifications and Skills:
- An appetite for keeping track of details.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and skilled at ensuring deadlines are met.
- Natural collaborator who works well with others.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in PowerPoint.
- Experience in motion graphics and animation is plus.
- Strong desire to learn and ask questions.