We are HALO! We connect people and brands to create unforgettable, meaningful, and lasting experiences that build brand engagement and loyalty for our over 60,000 clients globally, including over 100 of the Fortune 500. Our nearly 2,000 employees and 1,000 Account Executives located in 40+ sales offices across the United States are the reason HALO is #1 in our $25B industry.
We are seeking an experienced Senior, M3 Application Developer to join our Informational Technology team who will play a key role in designing, developing, and maintaining our on-premise enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system. A critical function of this role is ensuring the system meets the ever-evolving needs and growth of our organization. The M3 Application Developer will also collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams across the organization to enhance and customize our platform, optimize internal processes, and drive continuous improvement in our company’s ERP operations through redesign, development and testing extensions of Infor M3 and related applications.
As part of an effort in bringing teams and individuals together in a collaborative environment, we require employees who reside within a 30-mile radius of the Sterling, IL or Oakbrook, IL offices to work from these locations anywhere from 1-3x a week.
- Create and modify M3 Enterprise Collaborator (MEC) maps and Intelligent Open Network (ION) document flows for integrations with other systems and back-office applications within Finance, Customer Service, Sales etc., for data visibility and accurate data flow
- Develop H5 scripts to customize M3 software user interface behavior based on multi-departmental requests and instances.
- Write Streamserve/Storyteller reports to enhance process flow and business operations.
- Build Mongoose forms, event handlers and scheduled tasks.
- Compile and script technical specifications based on functional designs.
- Work with business analysts and other members of the development team to ensure technical designs and deliverables meet the requirements documented in functional designs.
- Build custom lists ad-hoc reports based on functional models.
- Create Ming.Le workflows and dataflows based on functional designs.
- Create Infor Document Management (IDM) document types and relationships to M3 master data and transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- 2+ years of experience as an ERP developer customizing and extending applications' functionality
- Experience with Infor products including H5, MEC, ION Workflows, MAK, SQL/SQL Server
- Strong communication (verbal/written) skills, quantitative, logic, and reasoning skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Excellent coding skills and fine attention to details
- Successful execution of problem solving and thinking analytically
- Must be able to work Central Time hours
Nice to have, but not required
- IDM, Mashups, Streamserve/Exstream, Mongoose, SmartData Tool
More about HALO
At HALO, we unleash the energy of our client's brands and amplify their stories to capture the attention of those who matter most. For that reason, more than 60,000 small- and mid-sized businesses work with HALO and have made us the global leader of the branded merchandise industry.
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions have been the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of us contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer nationwide coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use this as an alternative method for general inquiries or status on applications as you will not receive a response. Reasonable requests will be reviewed and responded to on a case-by-case basis.