Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing have come together to form one of the top 15 largest breweries in the United States, building on the strong legacies of our celebrated heritages. We brew badass beers on both coasts at our breweries in Escondido, CA and Richmond, VA, and create amazing experiences at our Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens and Taproom locations. We’ve enjoyed a rich history following our passion and are in search of people who are equally passionate about pursuing their craft to join the team.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Pay Range: $17.00/hr. - $19.00/hr. plus tips
- Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401K, and Bonuses for Eligible Team Members
- Company beer perks program and discounts
- Paid Time Off – including Vacation accrual, Sick Leave, and 12 paid Holidays
- Benefit programs supporting Financial Wellness, Health & Wellness and Career Development
Our Stone Store Crew Leads are responsible for engaging and executing all beer and merchandise sales while creating and delivering an amazing fan experience. We trust our Crew Leads with handling all Stone Fan questions and concerns and seek solutions that guarantee meeting our service standards. To be a successful Stone Store Crew Lead, it’s important to stay up to date with industry standards, maintain the store’s visual appearance, and Stone’s beer offerings.
- Deliver Amazing Fan service to all fans, vendors, Team Members, and other industry partners through each interaction
- Plan and Execute all brewery tours (as applicable) which includes public speaking
- Responsible for opening and closing the store which includes register maintenance, securing doors, disarming and/or setting up alarms, and shutting down equipment
- Execute all opening and closing duties as outlined in our company training materials
- Collaborate with management in leading the team regarding duties, projects, and sales through delegation and coaching
- Represents an extension of management while on shift to address Team Member, fan, and vendor inquiries or concerns
- Responsible for stocking all merchandise and beer inventory that meets visual requirements and standards
- Maintain the quality of all store displays, merchandise, and general cleaning and sanitizing
- Accurately record and operate POS system for beer, merchandise, and tours sales
- Handle deposits and reservations for beer purchases.
- Available to maintain a quality display and provide excellent customer service at off-site events.
- Prioritizing safety throughout all duties while in the store, behind the bar, and in the brewery (as applicable) which includes wearing appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years of related experience and/or training, preferably in a beverage or retail environment. Must have cash handling experience, preferably with a POS system.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. POS system experience is strongly preferred.
- Effective public speaking skills.
- Must possess a current RBS (Responsible Beverage Service) certificate. Certified Beer Server or higher preferred.
Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, various ability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing seeks to build a culturally diverse staff where differences are valued and respected. Women, minorities, individuals with various abilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.