Adult & Child Health is a growing 501c (3) not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization based in Indianapolis servicing multiple locations. A&C is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer flexibility, generous PTO (starting at 4 weeks), an immediately vested 401K, competitive benefits, career growth, staff development dollars, student loan reimbursement and/or student loan forgiveness program, clinical supervision hours, sponsorship, and much more!
The Company: At Adult & Child Health we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration, diversity, and innovation across our organization. This environment gives our staff the opportunity to enhance current skills and build new capabilities, while providing excellent care for our clients and employees.
Adult & Child Health is an integrated healthcare provider in Central Indiana. We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center and a Federally Qualified Health Center look alike; we strive to provide the best in healthcare services. Providing high-quality, affordable care including primary care, behavioral health services, substance abuse treatment, mobile crisis response, community-based services, homeless outreach, school-based treatment, and more.
About this role: This position would be focused on providing therapy, skills, and case management services to students and their families at a frequency and intensity that meets their specific treatment needs. While we are often faced with challenging cases and crisis situations, we are never on call and have the ability for a flexible work schedule.
The Location and hours: A&C is based in Central Indiana. For this position, we service the following counties: Marion, Johnson, Morgan & Monroe Counties. This position is year round including school breaks and provide services in a variety of settings - in the school, in the community, in an Adult & Child Health office building, in the family’s homes. Core working hours for Adult and Child Health are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M- F but this position does have a flexible schedule.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage referrals and complete the biopsychosocial assessments (provide diagnosis, create treatment plan, and complete CANS assessment).
- Provide individual therapy, family therapy, skills development and case management services to clients and their families.
- Provide crisis intervention/assess and manage risk as needed.
- Complete documentation in a timely manner (24 hours).
- Master's degree and license eligible in Indiana
- LMHC, LCSW, LCAC or LMFT preferred but not required
- Must hold a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation
- Must be dependable, flexible, ethical, and able to work independently while also working collaboratively on a larger team.
Some Key Benefits to Highlight:
- We offer full clinical supervision for licensure.
- We also offer staff development dollars for every employee.
- We offer H1B sponsorship for therapists.
- We have an immediately vested 401k
- Our DEIB Commission supports and encourages our taskforces such as Black Culture Awareness, DEIB Committees, HOPE, LGBTQ+ and more to come.
How to Apply:
- We want to know all about you so please send us your most updated resume. Cover letter is optional.
- You can apply here or directly on our website at www.adultandchild.org go to our careers page and apply for the job(s) that you.
- Application deadline is 10/31/2023