Audio Visual Management Solutions (AVMS) is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a full-time Audio Visual Area Manager to oversee AV operations in the Seattle, WA and surrounding areas.
The Area Manager will assist in overseeing all personnel, operational, customer and AVMS objectives of all hotels and service properties in Area.
As an Area Manager, your day will consist of the following:
• Develop and increase business presence/new hotel contracts in Area.
• Assist in creating annual property budgets along with AV Director.
• Assist in distributing and reviewing monthly P&L’s.
• Visit all properties as necessary in Area to ensure employee engagement and establish presence with hotel management.
• Support senior leadership team with organizational strategies as implemented.
• Assist in operational functions of the company including but not limited to: weekly financial performance review of the locations, inventory transfers and process, purchase orders for equipment and supplies, and timekeeping/payroll reports.
• Assist Directors with creating new AV strategies and packages for upsell to prospective client.
• Help review Sales proposals at property level, as needed.
• Assist in managing AV staff in Area, and conducting employee reviews.
• Coach and counsel AV Directors throughout the Area and offer guidance for employee issues.
• Build, train, lead, motivate, manage and develop teams
• Develop and nurture professional relationships with hotel management of all hotels within Area.
• Responsible for maintaining hotel relations and acting as the AVMS point of contact above the Director level.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an AV Manager or Director of AV including the responsibility of selling AV services.
• Excellent team leadership abilities.
• High degree of ownership and self-initiation skills, as well as a positive professional demeanor.
• Highly responsive and approachable demeanor.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deal effectively with numerous matters simultaneously.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational, follow up and follow through skills.
• Ability to work varied and changing schedule (mornings, nights & weekends included).
• Ability to set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite.
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.