The Property Manager will be entrusted with the responsibility of overseeing the day to day operations of Virtua Partners commercial real estate investments. The Property Manager will direct and/or oversee the operations of one or more commercial office ONLY facilities to include; property management associate(s), budget administration, maintenance, energy management, equipment, construction, security, tenant relations, insurance, and reporting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work with tenant base to communicate terms of services; coordinate tenant events; provide complaint resolution; handle move in/move out requests.
• Provide building oversight and conduct property tours to verify that property standards are maintained on a regular basis.
• Provide over site and management of the facilities team who are responsible for asset preventive maintenance throughout the portfolio.
• Adhere to standard operating procedures to ensure the in-place processes and all risk management guidelines are carried out.
• Assist with negotiating, implementing and managing vendor contracts, including bidding, selection, and contract oversight.
• Coordinate and communicate with Construction Management division on capital improvement projects or work directly with tenants to ensure that the proper procedures are adhered to during tenant improvement projects.
• Assist with preparation of financial reporting; including budgets, asset description reports, variance reports, and all other financial obligations for the property(s).
• Review and approve invoices and expenditures to be in line with approved operational and capital budgets.
• Monitor annual budgets and A/R for assigned property(s)
• Manage utility billing and timely reporting of tenant utility consumption.
• Assist the Asset Manager in the negotiations of lease renewals to maintain and constantly improve tenant retention
• Work with Asset management to ensure accuracy of rent rolls, building and tenant square footage; maintain updated floor plans; and review draft leases to ensure building specification accuracy.
• Utilize industry benchmarks given by others to support property decisions and achieve operational goals.
• Interface with ownership, executive staff and other operating departments to ensure effective, timely and efficient operations.
• Interact with the Asset Manager to ensure the building(s) are maintained in accordance with the approved operating plan and budgets.
Strong communicator that possess the ability to proactively communicate detailed information to multiple stakeholders
Strong Internal Operational Accounting
Financial & Performance Management
Confidentiality & Ethical Conduct
Great Prioritization Skills
Organizational, Multi-Tasking and Time Management
This position is responsible for overseeing site personnel, including security guards and maintenance staff. The property manager is also responsible for processing payroll, making hiring decisions, and conducting employee assessments, as well as communicating with employees to outline expectations and complete projects.
The position will be responsible for managing a two tenant 75,000 SQ Ft Class A commercial office building in the heart of Alpharetta as well as a four building commercial class A office complex, totaling 288,000 SQ FT, located in Duluth Georgia.
This position will have minimal travel.
Required Education and Credentials
Current GA Commercial Real Estate Brokerage License (minimum of 3 years)
Preferred Education and Experience
6 years’ experience as a commercial property manager
High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, including an ability to quickly learn specific property management/accounting software.
Competitive compensation provided including full health benefits package, 401K.
Job Type: Full Time
Commercial Property Mgmt.: 6 years (Required)
Retirement plan (after 6 months)
Paid time off
Retention Bonus (after 3 years of employment)