About Camp Autumn
Camp Autumn is a therapeutic day camp, providing children with a safe, therapeutic space to work through trauma and adversity, and obtain needed social and emotional skills. In addition to hope and healing, Camp Autumn provides kids with a FUN camp experience; including, swimming, fishing, kayaking, arts and crafts, sports, nature, and so much more! Learn more about Camp Autumn at https://seasonscenter.org/camp-autumn.php!
About the Position
Camp Autumn takes place over the course of 10 weeks during the summer plus occasional events hosted throughout the off-season. The Camp Administrative Assistant and Respite Provider will oversee the maintenance of camp records and files, including health records, intake paperwork, incident reports, and other camper documents. They’ll work closely with families to ensure all paperwork is complete prior to the camper coming on-site, and ensure service documentation is completed for all respite activities. This person will also provide respite care to campers during off-season respite events and be available to provide respite support during summer season.
$14.00-$18.00 per hour (Depending on years of experience)
- Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Suite programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must be highly organized, strong ability to multi-task, and have excellent communication skills
- Experience serving children with behavioral health concerns is preferred but not required
- Experience working in the human services or a related field is preferred but not required
- Experience working in a camp setting is preferred but not required
- A current First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain one is preferred but not required
Questions About the Job?
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact Laura at 712-363-3172.
See a full list of benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seasons does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.