Parent Training and Transitions Care Manager (Full-Time)
Do you believe in the power of progress and possibilities? At Bierman Autism Centers, we certainly do. Since 2006, we've been dedicated to accelerating progress and transforming the lives of individuals and families affected by autism. As the Parent Training and Transitions Care Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in accelerating the progress and transformative journey of both clients and families, echoing Bierman's legacy of leadership.
Your Mission: Elevate Lives
Entrusted with responsibilities delegated by the VP of Clinical Training, you'll be the driving force behind enhancing client outcomes and ensuring successful graduations and transitions. Your leadership sets the standard for our team of Behavior Analysts, as you uphold our core values of integrity, creativity, respect, and teamwork. Excellence is our mantra, which you'll infuse into every center you work with.
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for someone just like YOU – a purpose-driven professional who excels in leadership, communicates effectively, and brings unwavering dependability to every task. If you're naturally proactive, endlessly curious, and committed to making a positive impact in the world of autism care, you're the one we're seeking.
Why You’ll Love Bierman:
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits: Enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, 401k, health, dental, and vision insurance, and the option of Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
- Innovation and Clinical Excellence: Join a team at the forefront of Innovative, Data-Driven Methods and Precision Teaching, ensuring every intervention is perfectly calibrated for unmatched client outcomes.
- Unmatched Growth Opportunities: Experience limitless personal and professional growth through ongoing training, mentorship, and exclusive programs. Your mentors are among the best in the field, offering robust ongoing clinical training, case consultation, and support to refine your clinical skills and expertise.
- Dynamic and Collaborative Environment: Thrive in our engaging and supportive work culture. Our multi-layer, 360-degree support system fosters teamwork, respect, and a strong sense of belonging throughout your professional journey.
- Values-Driven Commitment: At Bierman, our values guide every step we take. We don't just follow the Ethics Code; we set the standard. We keep our clients’ best interests at the heart of everything we do. When you choose Bierman, you choose more than a career; you choose a calling.
- Collaborate to create estimated transition dates and proposed next placements for all clients, producing complete transition planning reports alongside BCBAs.
- Partner with BCBAs to pinpoint essential skills for successful transitions out of services, revising transition checklists and recommending vital targeted skills.
- Engage actively in parent meetings focused on transition planning with designated BCBAs.
- Oversee parent training agendas, mentoring BCBAs to ensure training results in enhanced client outcomes and apt transitions.
- Aid in the evolution of parent training goals, enriching content and delivery, especially for BCBAs with parents attending less than 70% of required meetings.
- Collaborate with BCBAs to adjust programming in alignment with suitable transitions.
- Contribute to the growth of new BCBAs, conducting specific Clinician-in-Training activities pertinent to parent training and transitions.
- Innovate and lead group parent training sessions.
- Partner with the Regional Clinical Director to pinpoint and frame interventions for clients needing enhanced parent training or with therapy utilization concerns.
- Supervise assigned students when necessary.
- Undertake clinical tasks as delegated by the Clinical Training Team.
Your purpose, aligned with Bierman's mission and core values, targets:
- Achieving 90% appropriate graduations and transitions of clients.
- Ensuring 85% utilization of approved parent training hours.
- BCBA or BCBA-D Certification for minimum of 5 years preferred
- LCSW preferred
- Licensure in states of practice (if applicable)
- Leadership experience highly preferred
- Experience in a variety of settings, including but not limited to schools, home-based therapy, and center-based therapy, to provide context to parents about the next placements and skills needed for transitions
- Proven experience providing parent training across both home and center-based services
- Ability to work with various age ranges to recommend appropriate transition goals
- Must live within driving distance of a Bierman Autism Centers location and work in center
- Willing to travel to locations outside your home region
- Strong organization, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Clinical Expertise in early intervention, precision teaching, problem behavior reduction
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and excellent written and oral communication with colleagues, direct reports, and consumers
Basic & Physical Requirements
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic device functions
- Must have visual acuity to read and comprehend written communication through computer, electronic devices, and paper means.
- Capable of working on a computer for prolonged periods while sitting at a desk and attending virtual meetings
Don't meet all the qualifications? Don't worry! At Bierman Autism Centers, we value diverse perspectives and recognize skills gained through various paths. If you're a driven leader, eager to contribute your expertise and grow, we encourage you to apply.
About Bierman Autism Centers:
Our goal is to fuse science and learning to accelerate progress and transform lives. We were established in 2006 with a simple focus on providing excellent therapy for children with autism and building a unique and fun environment for team members and children to thrive. We live by the culture we’ve created and our core values: to create a fun and stimulating learning environment, empower individuals and treat them with kindness, integrity, and respect, never sit still, achieve, and continuously raise the bar, team above the individual, build a sustainable organization that leaves a meaningful impact on lives, and adhere to our core principles without compromise. Together, we change lives.
Bierman Autism Centers values diversity in the workplace. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry, or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Bierman Autism Centers is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Bierman Autism Centers does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation as a candidate for employment, please inform a member of the Talent Acquisition team.