About the company:
We create and provide educational experiences through traditional in-person learning, innovative virtual reality schools, and our exclusive VR-based student field trips and programs. All implement our rigorous, time-tested liberal arts and sciences curriculum, giving families the high-quality options and choices that best suit their lifestyle and student's needs. We also serve the education community at large, with branches specializing in education management services, curriculum development, teacher certification, and professional learning. Our goal is to develop innovative and effective tools and resources to better serve and advance the field of education and to make classical education available to every family.
This position reports to the Head of School and is responsible for the effective implementation of the school’s multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) model and vision. The MTSS Coordinator will assist in all MTSS procedures, including communicating with school administrators, developing training for school staff and teachers, providing resources in the area of MTSS, guiding school-based processes, and monitoring data.
- Work collaboratively with the leadership teams and teachers to facilitate implementation of a multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) at the school.
- Monitor the fidelity of implementation of MTSS at the school, including the identification of students, delivery of Tier 2 and 3 interventions, and progress monitoring.
- Coach teachers on analyzing student needs and identifying research-based interventions across academics, behavior, and social-emotional learning (SEL).
- Help establish data collection and analysis procedures through a data system to inform decision-making around student needs and school resource allocation.
- Coordinate and facilitate MTSS professional development and training for staff.
- Compile and report on effectiveness of interventions on a monthly basis to improve systems.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with families, staff, and community members.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Must possess a valid K-6 certification, ELL endorsement, and reading endorsement
- Knowledge of a multi-tiered system of support (MTSS) model, implementation of MTSS, and intervention strategies
- Experience designing and delivering professional development
- Ability to plan, organize, and work collaboratively with other teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create positive relationships
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in intervention management software and Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
The organization is an equal opportunity employer. The organization is committed to providing equal opportunity for all individuals in all areas of recruitment, selection, placement, training, assignment, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, retention, and promotion. The board commits itself to the policy that there shall be no unlawful discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, or disability. All decisions with regard to employment shall be in compliance with applicable state and federal laws.