Hello, we're Augeo-architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members and channel partners across industries. We serve thousands of clients, including more than 70 of the top Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard-and most importantly, we care to our CORE about our teams and each other. We over-communicate around everything, especially while we are all connected virtually.
We are looking for an Event Technology Specialist. The ideal candidate for the Event Technology Specialist role is curious, analytical and organized. Because they juggle numerous projects at a time, the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment is crucial. They should also have excellent communication skills as this is a client facing position and be fueled by problem-solving.
An Event Technology Specialist is familiar with multiple technology platforms so they can pair the right solution to each client need and then works alongside the account team to deliver that solution through planning and build. Relied upon as a subject matter expert, the Event Technology Specialist will also spend their time investigating various platforms and experiential technology to identify capabilities and represent them to clients.
You’ll spend your days on the following:
- Direct interaction and communication with internal teams, clients, and stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate technology on client calls and make suggestions for client’s specific use case.
- Utilize mobile app technology platforms to strategically develop apps for event use.
- Strategically develop digital experiences to incorporate functionalities for smooth user experience.
- Investigate digital solutions such as web platforms and mobile apps for capabilities, user experience and cost.
- Conceptualize creative and executable ideas.
- Build and test platforms to ensure product meets all specifications.
- Problem solving for complex client request and implement the best digital solution.
- Deploy technology to users and address user issues quickly.
- Provide “onsite” live tech support and troubleshooting.
- Take active role in staff and team meetings.
- Energetically represent Augeo Experience’s brand in the community, in the industry, amongst prospective and current clients and internally.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years of applicable experience.
- Experience with Cvent or event management technology
- Experience with Shopify or E-Commerce site builds
- Experience with WordPress, specifically with Elementor builder & figma is preferred.
- Basic understanding of front-end web programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Experience building mobile apps from platform based technologies – EventMobi, Cvent Attendee Hub, preferred.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving
- Multi-tasker with ability to prioritize and time manage multiple projects at once
- Organized and attention to detail
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Able to take direction from and work with many different personalities
- Proactive communication skills
- Professional/high-level of customer service
- Flexible and optimistic
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and flexible work schedule
- 401(k) Plan
- Fun and casual work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Rewards & Incentives