Hello, we're Augeo-architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members and channel partners across industries. We serve thousands of clients, including more than 70 of the top Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard-and most importantly, we care to our CORE about our teams and each other. We over-communicate around everything, especially while we are all connected virtually.
The Account Executive (AE) is a visionary leader who is proactive, a charismatic communicator and adept at winning through influencing others. This tenacious person has demonstrated that he or she is an industry leader who is most comfortable when given the freedom and independence to pursue goals. They embrace challenges because they have always been competitive. The ability to enthusiastically oversee all aspects of complex event management projects - including incentive programs and trips, in-person and virtual meetings and special event programs - is required.
As the team leader, this person must have the skill to lead others to accept changes and new ideas and to actively enjoy mentoring team members. In addition, they must be able to think through situations in a deductive nature, and direct others in a precise manner to reach the end goal. A competitive coaching style of mentoring and leading is desired.
The Account Executive will be adept at managing programs that have a large number of attendees and substantial budgets. They should have the ability to "think outside the box". The AE will effectively blend communication, event planning and budgeting skills seamlessly. He or she will employ a poised, influential communication style when interacting with clients and prospects - on a daily basis and in face-to-face meetings. The AE is instrumental in the sales process, assuming a leadership role on sales proposals, client presentations and follow-up activities. Budget parameters, company objectives and deadlines are all intertwined in daily activities.
You'll Spend Your Days On The Following:
- Energetically represent the Auego brand in the community, in the industry, amongst prospective and current clients and internally.
- Manage the concept development and logistics for meetings, incentives, virtual meetings & events, special events and marketing campaigns.
- Possess the ability to deliver new, creative ideas on a consistent basis.
- Optimistically and effectively manage large on-site team of staff, subcontractors and vendors at each event.
- Lead proposal research and development processes.
- Assume active role in crafting and implementing the Augeo vision.
- Be a main idea generator for aspects within a client project and for overall project direction.
- Professionally give sales presentations and creative and strategic plan presentations to prospective clients.
- Generate sales leads through networking and referrals.
- Be accountable for reselling current business.
- Attend and take active role in staff meetings and team meetings.
- Lead or participate in brainstorming sessions for sales, marketing, or client projects.
- Source and manage vendors and adeptly control contract negotiations.
- Travel approximately 25 percent of the year - long days/light lifting.
What You Need To Be Successful In This Role
- College graduate with 7+ plus years experience in event planning, PR, Advertising or like field through a full-time job. Bachelor's Degree. CMP Preferred.
- Able to work with many different personalities and styles of work
- Persuasive in all communication
- Professional written communicator
- Strong and clear verbal communicator
- Professional demeanor
- Inherently positive
- Possessing solid work ethic
- Innate curiosity about the event industry and new possibilities
- Eye for design
- Adopter of new event technologies
- On inside track of industry trends
- Keen understanding of event marketing
Location:*Please note if you are in KS OR MN, we require employees to be in office. However, if not in either state, this position has the capacity to be remote. *