Allovue believes every student deserves access to the resources they need to be successful in school. Our education resource planning software empowers K–12 administrators at every level to allocate resources to best support the needs of their students. We seek people who are creative, funny, humble, flexible, motivated, collaborative, and problem-solvers. We love and respect our team members.
The Implementation Consultant plays a critical role within the Customer Experience/Professional Services team. Our products go beyond business intelligence tools, and what sets us apart is you. You are responsible for the software implementation and project management aspects of our customer product implementations. In addition to implementations, you will also lead various professional service projects, including but not limited to reporting services, consulting, and data restructuring.
During your assigned software implementations, you will act as a thought partner and strategist for customer leadership teams and stakeholders. This involves helping them effectively use our software solutions to optimize their financial management processes, providing guidance, and ensuring a seamless implementation experience.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation process of Allovue's software solutions for your portfolio of customers
- Provide comprehensive guidance and support throughout the implementation process including, gathering data requirements, product technical configuration, data quality assurance check, training administrators, and fulfilling all other specified implementation requirements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining detailed documentation and updates around project goals (short and long term), customer satisfaction, data configuration settings, and customer decisions
- Develop strong data analysis and interpretation skills to assess financial data, budget reports, and funding models comprehensively. Use this analysis to provide data-driven insights and recommendations to customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor to both customers and Allovue team members, providing valuable insights and guidance based on expertise and experience
- Interact directly with key stakeholders, including administrative staff and superintendents, guiding them through the implementation process and empowering them to become successful administrators and advocates of Allovue software solutions
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize the value and impact of our software solutions for the customers within your portfolio
- Serve as a liaison between customers and our Sales, Data, and Product teams, effectively communicating district needs and driving product enhancements including but not limited to feedback and feature requests
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience/Customer Success team to ensure a successful handoff from Implementation to Ongoing Success
- Respond to inbound email, chat support, and phone calls from customers during business hours, providing timely support and guidance.
- 2+ years of education finance experience working with financial data or school district budgets, and experience creating analyses to support data-driven decision-making
- Proven experience in SaaS implementation, preferably in a consulting or customer-facing role
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to learn new technology and support others in the learning process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong client relationships and show a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with a special focus on Excel including the ability to use functions/formulas, format data (e.g., v-lookup, pivot tables), perform error-checking, and create properly formatted reports
- Experience collaborating successfully between different departments or functions
- Ability to collect and curate strategic feedback from conversations with district leaders and effectively communicate that information to appropriate Allovue personnel
- Keen sense of prioritization
- Enthusiasm about the opportunity to leverage technology to make education finance better serve students
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a rapidly growing team
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in product features and respond strategically to meet customer needs
- Education Finance certification
- Master's degree in business, finance, education, or related field
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software