Adult & Child Health is a growing 501c (3) not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization based in Indianapolis servicing multiple locations. A&C is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer flexibility, generous PTO (starting at 4 weeks), an immediately vested 401K, competitive benefits, career growth, staff development dollars, student loan reimbursement and/or student loan forgiveness, clinical supervision hours, sponsorship, and much more!
The Company: At Adult & Child Health we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration, diversity, and innovation across our organization. This environment gives our staff the opportunity to enhance current skills and build new capabilities, while providing excellent care for our clients and employees. Adult & Child Health is an integrated healthcare provider in Central Indiana. We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center and a Federally Qualified Health Center look alike; we strive to provide the best in healthcare services. Providing high-quality, affordable care including primary care, behavioral health services, substance abuse treatment, mobile crisis response, community-based services, homeless outreach, school-based treatment, and more.
About this role: FACT Team leader provides the opportunity for a unique blend of leadership, advocacy, and even some direct care. The Team serves a smaller population, but is heavily involved with community partners. It is a vital and essential part of the southern Johnson county community.
The Location and hours: A&C is based in Central Indiana. For this position, we service the following counties: Johnson County.
Hours are M-F 8-4pm or 9-5pm
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing relevant guidance for direct care staff (Therapist, Skills Development Specialists, Peer Supports Specialists)
- Ensuring that agency mission and values are being represented by team
- Linking new referrals to team and monitoring follow up
- Assisting team in adjustment to agency changes
- Maintaining necessary communication with community collaterals
- Minimum of Master's degree in Social work, Clinical Psychology, or other License Eligible Psychology Degree.
- Licensed in Indiana for either an LCSW, LMHC, LCAC and/or LMFT.
- Detail oriented, great interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and management skills, and team oriented.
Some Key Benefits to Highlight:
- We offer full clinical supervision for licensure.
- We also offer staff development dollars for every employee.
- We offer H1B sponsorship for therapists.
- We have an immediately vested 401k
- Our DEIB Commission supports and encourages our taskforces such as Black Culture Awareness, DEIB Committees, HOPE, LGBTQ+ and more to come.
How to Apply:
- We want to know all about you so please send us your most updated resume. Cover letter is optional.
- You can apply here or directly on our website at www.adultandchild.org go to our careers page and apply for the job(s) that you qualify for.
- Application deadline is 11/30/2023