WorldatWork is a global non-profit organization dedicated to serving, educating, and inspiring those who reward and engage the workforce. More than 93% of the global 500 organizations are among the many customers we have served over the last 65 years.
Our members include business professionals who are accountable for the critically important practices of compensation, well-being, benefits, development, and recognition programs within their companies around the world.
Our Marketing team is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Lead with a strong Marketo background to take our email marketing activities to the next level. Do you love and have proven success with marketing operations and managing Marketo programs? Do you geek out about acquisition funnels, multi-channel campaigns, and A/B testing? Are you the go-to person when it comes to analyzing data to better understand customer behavior?
As a key member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Automation Specialist will use a passion for marketing automation to optimize and scale our communication efforts. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will have a strong desire to continuously analyze and innovate in a dynamic environment and will not be afraid to use creative thinking to drive change to our communication processes. In addition, this person will be expected to be proactive and leverage automation and technical know-how to support and scale the business. Our headquarters are in Scottsdale, Arizona but this position can be performed remotely anywhere in the U.S.
- An opportunity to be a key part of our growing marketing team
- A great team environment in which you can grow, thrive and be creative
- An opportunity to help professionals succeed in their careers, influence their organizations and make the world a better place to work
- A desire to create a whole new level of customer engagement and delight through their experiences with WorldatWork and the solutions we offer
- A highly collaborative and motivated team focused on bringing the authority, expertise, influence, and knowledge our members need to elevate the membership and profession
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing and/or Business
- 3-5 years marketing automation experience in Marketo, including lists segmentation, template creation, campaign design, execution and reporting
- MCA/MCE – Marketo Certified Associate or Marketo Certified Expert
- Ability to manage Marketo templates, landing pages, forms, and reports
- Experience managing key marketing operations projects such as lead scoring, routing, form optimizations, and funnel reporting
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Experience with Salesforce and setting up campaigns
- Google Analytics experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage deliverables from other stakeholders to deliver quality outcomes on time
- Flexible, patient and able to thrive in a dynamic, ever changing work environment with competing priorities
- Ability to manage workflow and multiple deadlines with great communication and a positive attitude
- High levels of creativity, imagination, initiative and enthusiasm
At WorldatWork, we offer a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. The hiring range for this position is $85,000 - $95,000 plus eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus with a target at 5% of base salary. This position may be worked remotely. The benefits for this position include; ongoing professional development training opportunities, health, dental, vision, well-being, health savings, flexible spending, retirement, and annual discretionary bonus. For a further description of the benefits being offered, please go to https://worldatwork.org/careers