HALO believes in bringing teams and individuals together in a collaborative environment. For candidates who live within a 30-mile radius of our Illinois offices, the following will apply:
- If you reside within a 30-mile radius of our Sterling, IL office, you are required to work a hybrid schedule, working in-person anywhere from 1-3 times a week.
- Support sales leaders with account coordination and management
- Act as the go-to resource for new pursuits and account expansion
- Form trusting client relationships internally and externally quickly
- Organize client presentations and create virtual samples
- Obtain pricing and prepare customer quotes
- Perform product research and make recommendations
- POS sourcing, both domestic and overseas
- Enter sales orders via HALO’s proprietary systems
- Coordinate the client’s review and approval of proofs
- Use your judgment to solve complex customer problems with creative solutions
- Coordinate with internal departments on the status of tasks
- Track tasks and activities for each project you are assigned
- Run standard reports and prepare reviews of each project you are assigned on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Learn about the profitability measures of projects in order to make suggestions about process improvements
- 5+ years of combined account management/account coordination experience
- 3+ years of beer, wine, and spirits industry experience
- 2+ years of promotional products and branded merchandise industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Great communicator and listener in-person, over phone, email, and videoconference
- Strong work ethic, with a good humored with a positive “can do” attitude
- Values curiosity, creativity, inclusive teams, and achieving results
- Problem solver that is comfortable making judgment calls how to spend time
- Loves learning by providing, receiving and responding positively to constructive feedback
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Motivated by deadlines with a high levels of accuracy
More about HALO
At HALO, we unleash the energy of our client's brands and amplify their stories to capture the attention of those who matter most. For that reason, more than 60,000 small- and mid-sized businesses work with HALO and have made us the global leader of the branded merchandise industry.
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions have been the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of us contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer nationwide coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use this as an alternative method for general inquiries or status on applications as you will not receive a response. Reasonable requests will be reviewed and responded to on a case-by-case basis.