About Ayers Saint Gross:
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized design firm with expertise in architecture, planning, landscape architecture, graphic design, interior architecture, and space analytics. Since our founding in 1912, we have built a reputation for designing environments of enduring value. The focus of our expertise and most of our work supports mission-driven clients, particularly colleges, universities, and cultural institutions. Our design approach is inspired by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind to future potential, and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. Our mission is to engage people and places to create designs that enrich our world. With over 200 professionals, we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, D.C. and Tempe, Arizona.
We are seeking talented students to join the Ayers Saint Gross team for our summer internship program. Ayers Saint Gross is proud to offer students the opportunity to work side by side with our design leaders and clients in performing work that is both meaningful and critical to our project success.
As an intern, you will be actively involved in the development of architectural projects from conception through construction documents. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong design and technical skills as well as an ability to contribute to an energetic process. This is an excellent opportunity to be creative in a dynamic, collaborative studio environment with some of the country’s most experienced higher education architects and planners.
- Enrolled in an accredited degree program in architecture, design or related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A portfolio illustrating a strong design and technical understanding of architecture.
- Familiarity with 3D modeling, rendering, presentation and design software such as SketchUp, Rhino, Adobe suite, and Revit.
- Solid MS Office skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent graphic and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design-driven firm working with exceptional clients.
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups.
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring Architecture to the community.
Ayers Saint Gross is a respected leader in the community offering a highly energized work environment. For additional information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.ayerssaintgross.com
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.