Municipal Pipe Tool Co., LLC is a sewer maintenance and rehabilitation contractor. We have been protecting the environment for more than 50 years. We work with cities and industries across the Midwest to maintain and increase the efficiency and integrity of their sewer pipes. We also make a difference by helping reduce I/I (Inflows / Infiltration) and SSOs (Sanitary Sewer Overflows), further reducing the chance of groundwater infiltration and sewer pipe leakage.
We perform Cured In Place Pipelining (CIPP) on main line sewers. The CIPP method is cost effective and trenchless with no excavation required. We are based in Hudson, Iowa and we are looking to improve aging infrastructure for an environmentally sound future. We invest in the development and promotion of individuals who are team oriented to maintain and improve existing municipal sewer infrastructures. Ideal candidates must be able to travel throughout the work week and be able to work overtime. CDL Class A/B required, we are willing to train with a CDL permit.
Are you looking for something new and challenging? Do you want to be a part of a great team that uses state of the art robotics? Do you like to travel? If you answered yes, WE WANT YOU!!!
We are seeking individuals to join our CIPP crew and Maintenance crew. The CIPP crew forms new pipe within existing damaged pipe
• Great driving record (On-the-job CDL training also available).
• Team player, flexible and demonstrate the ability to interact positively and effectively with customers, staff and community.
• Ability to travel overnights 90% to 100% and work significant amounts of overtime. Our work schedule is normally Monday-Friday, although this can vary with specific project requirement.
• Ability to work hard while performing physically demanding work on job sites - including Walking, sitting, standing for extended periods of time, bending, lifting, twisting, and moving intermittently during working hours.
• Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman, superintendent, safety director or HR manager.
• Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
• Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
• Assists in the installation and maintenance of traffic control devices. Controls traffic at worksites by flagging to guide traffic through work areas, as required or assigned.
• Assists in training lower-level employees performing the maintenance and repair duties as required or assigned.
• Must be able to enter confined spaces – examples include but are not limited to Manholes.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
• Must have good driving record and be able to obtain Class A CDL permit prior to hire and with On-the-job CDL training, obtain Class A CDL license within first 60 days of employment.
• Excellent Wage Scale
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• Flex Plans
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Year round employment.