- Establishes and maintains close working relationships with the customer, Service Leadership, Sales Representatives, Field Service Engineers, and Service Coordinators, and other support team members.
- Understands the organizational structure of the client’s business, along with that of the Block Imaging service and sales support teams.
- Is the “Voice of the Customer”.
- Acts as the main point of contact for all customer communication and interaction with internal sales and service organizations.
- Supports all aspects of service delivery and daily operations.
- Manage multivendor Field Service Engineers who will provide service to all of the customers facilities on non-Block Imaging imaging equipment.
B.S. degree in Business or equivalent preferred
3-5 years’ experience in service management or equivalent experience.
Why Block Imaging?
When the unexpected happens: an injury, an illness, an accident, the healthcare professionals that diagnose and treat these issues need tools they can rely on. That’s where Block Imaging comes in. If you’re looking to join a team that not only provides a positive work environment, but also creates a real-world impact, the Block Imaging team is worth your consideration.
Life at Block Imaging
Don't be fooled by our casual attire. Though casual in dress, we are an innovative group focused on making great business decisions. We've built our culture on transparency, authenticity, and teamwork. We strive to work hard and play hard; and we enjoy Summer BBQs, Holiday Parties, Annual Retreats, Book Clubs, Lunch & Learns, and the occasional Ping-Pong and Foosball Tournaments to let off some steam.
Benefits and Perks
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
- Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at 16 days of PTO and receive two “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
- Profit Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
- Investment Plan/Budgeting: 401(k)investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and a generous company match. And financial planning tools and training.
- Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% of the total cost up to a maximum of $1,000 per calendar year, increasing to $2,500 after two years. This education may include college credit courses, continuing education unit courses, seminars and certification tests that are beneficial to both the team member and the organization.
- Paid Parental Leave: Team members who request Parental Leave under this policy will run concurrently with leave under the FMLA. The Company will provide up to three-weeks of paid maternity leave for the team members own medical recovery following the birth and three-days of paid paternal leave following the birth of own child to care for and bond with child
- Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual.